Club Car Genuine OEM ERIC High Frequency Charger, 9' DC Cord.
Club Car, the world’s largest and leading manufacturer of electric vehicles, has implemented a new charging system that is 10% more efficient than the previous PD3 model and provides better connectivity between the charger, the car and the controller. Designed only for use with Club Car electric golf carts, it is easy to use and reduces the need for complicated golf cart battery charger troubleshooting. An aftermarket substitute is not up to the task of charging efficiently or preserving your battery pack like a factory approved OEM model.
E.R.I.C stands for:
- Efficiency – It currently provides the market’s highest efficiency levels.
- Reliability – The robustness of the charger enables it to withstand extreme temperatures, weather conditions and daily wear & tear.
- Intelligence – Its smart charging algorithm allows the batteries to dictate how much electricity is needed to reach a full charge.
- Connectivity – New external USB port enables leading-edge two-way communication between the charger, the car and the controller. Advanced charge monitoring capabilities provide both audible and visual indications of charging status and battery state of charge, allowing controllers to optimize battery lifespan.
Fits Precedent 2014-up, Tempo 2018-up, Onward 2019-up
Part #: 105095201
* Pricing does not include sales tax, other state fees (if applicable), freight fee (if applicable), prep fee (if applicable), or any finance charges (if applicable) unless otherwise stated. All units subject to prior sale. Easy Credit Approvals based on finance source criteria. Pricing subject to change without notice.